Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Where have I been?

A whole month without posting???? I bet you're dying to know what I've been doing. Three words: human animal hybrids.

Using advanced statistical modeling and lasers I have done the impossible. Stay tuned for more information.

Also, if anyone has been watching Fox news it looks like they're gearing up to support a war with Iran. I, myself, think middle east wars are becoming a bit passé, but what do I know.

Safe journey spacefans, wherever you are.

-SP

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I agree: wars in the middle east are totally 2005. Americans crave variety, so we should pick a completely different continent to invade. My suggestion? Venezuela. It's been ages since we imposed ourselves militarily in South America.

Advantages: The neo-cons get to take out the "dangerous" Hugo Chavez, who by this time has worked his way up to at least the Triumvirate of Annoying. Plus, no desert! Mountain and jungle warfare will be a welcome reprieve for our men and women in uniform.