Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Is all that we see or seem...

Last night I dreamt that Mikaela and I were US government trained assassins, sent to kill Pol Pot at the height of the Khmer Rouge's dominance. Through cunning and ruthless tactics, we completed our mission and escaped on a supersonic jet airliner.


In an unrelated note, I watched "Eternal Sunshine..." this weekend (hence the inspiration for the title of my blog) and I truly believe that Charlie Kaufman is one of the greatest screenwriters of all time. That film was written from a place of such wisdom and honesty. I feel like the entire film is an offering.sunshine

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey mr. pete,

i haven't yet watched eternal minds of sunshine and spots, but am committed to doing so with my lovely wife in the near future. just thought you should know. perhaps you could do a frame by frame reinactment for all of us and post the pictures on the website so we could get an idea of what the movie is all about before we watch it.