Monday, April 21, 2008

this is FUN!

More random quotes from sent emails spanning from april 2006 to 2007



This sucks.

I hate SAS.

If ever I encounter one of the original writers of this god forsaken program, I shall strike him/her in the genitals with a car antenna. after said strike, I shall hurl invective upon his/her writhing personage until such a time as my ire is sated.



It's not possible to completely randomize 5 mops with four people. It's good that you're accounting for order, though. There's some psychological effect: primacy and...something else... where people remember best and prefer most the thing that they saw first or last. It would be fun to give them the same mop twice and see if they give it different scores.




I'm Peter Sprangers and I endorse this message




Dude. That is totally whack. And by "whack" i mean stupid.

I have been soooo sick the past couple of days. I thought I was on my death bed. I saw Jesus. he told me that abstinence only programs are the work of the devil. then he told me to smoke pot. I love Jesus. Don't judge me!




Lauren, were you a single woman I would take you in a manly fashion.




I'm a heretic!!!!

sweet quiz.

i'm also lustful. could have fooled me.




...i'm fine, but for some burns on my leg making it hard for me to walk around...




Sure thing. Welcome to the P-Hat Allstars.




You'll not take my power without a coup de etat!




I need you to love me unconditionally for the rest of my life.




I love this bike more than my own penis.



Sonnet

This is for the afternoon we lay in the leaves
After it had been winter for half a year,
And I kissed you and unbuttoned your jeans
And touched you and made you smile, my dear.
And of all the good things that love means,
One of them is to touch you there
And make you smile, among the leaves,
And feel your wetness and your sweet short hair,
And kiss your breasts and put my tongue
Into the delirium between your soft pale thighs,
Because the winter has been much too long
And soon will come again, when this love dies.
I will hear sermons preached, and some of them be true,
But I will not regret that afternoon with you.

C.B. Trail

No comments: