Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Admitting Defeat....

I would like to admit defeat.

The windows operating system has finally won in the international market. I just read that Microsoft has just sold it's 244th copy of Windows vista in China. That's right, two weeks after it's release, the 1.3 billion people living in China have shown their unwavering support of the Vista platform. At this rate, we expect Windows vista to sell over THREE HUNDRED copies by next week. That's about 1 copy of Vista for every 4.3 million people.

Well done, Microsoft........well done.

-SP


source: http://slashdot.org/articles/07/04/18/1512216.shtml

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

hilarious. in reward of your comedic prowess, i've called off the hit man for today. rest easy, my friend . . . until 12:01 a.m.

Anonymous said...

p.s. did you notice that I get to have cpt nelson all to my very own self in historic northfield, mn? i win, spcancor ____, i win. (last word removed to create the impression of a witty inside joke to the exclusion of all others who read this) (last parenthetical comment made to demonstrate our superiority over all others) (eugariously outrageous).

sprocketplug said...

HAHAHA, you crack my shit up eddie.

Ole said...

WooHoo!

Ole said...

(I just wanted to add my two cents)

Anonymous said...

Peter, my email address is jensarafin at yahoo dot com. Can't wait to read this poem!